- Mt. Baldhead a picturesque dune that overlooks both the Saugatuck harbor and the shore of Lake MI. has 302 steps to climb to the top for a very rewarding view.
- built in 1999 and remodeled in 2006
- approximately 1,160 sq. ft.
- 2 1/2 bathroom (tub/shower)
- 3 bedrooms (king) (queen, twin), (queen, twin)
- whirlpool tub, wood stove, enclosed porch and wrap around deck
- cottage sleeps a maximum of 8
- daily / weekly rental rates
COTTAGE DIAGRAMSee the location of this cottage on the resort map.
- gas oven & stove
- fully furnished
- dining room table seats 6
OTHER FACTS & PHOTOS
- gas forced air heat
- central air conditioner
- all rooms carpeted
* All of our cottages feature fully equipped kitchens, screened porches, air conditioning and heating, picnic / patio tables, and T.V.
Interested in renting this cottage?
Quaint Cottages. is in the process updating our online reservation system. Until then, we ask that you bear with us and check for availability and make your reservations the “old fashion” way by giving us a phone call.
If you have general questions, you are welcome to send an e-mail. However, please do NOT send credit card information via e-mail.
In the upcoming months, we hope to have the entire reservation process automated and online. (Although you can still call us and talk to a real person, who will be happy to assist you.)
The Staff at Quaint Cottages.
Mail: Quaint Cottages
35 Center Street
Douglas, MI 49406
Phone: (269) 857-1750
Fax: (269) 857-8181