- Saugatuck's downtown has a winding boardwalk along the Kalamazoo River for several blocks, home to some 900 yachts and sailboats.
- vinyl siding with green trim
- approximately 723 sq. ft.
- built in 2000
- 1 1/2 bathroom (tub/shower)
- 2 bedrooms (queen, twin), (queen, twin)
- Queen sleeper sofa in living room
- cottage sleeps a maximum of 8
- daily / weekly rental rates
See the location of this cottage on the resort map.
- upgraded gas oven & stove
- fully furnished
- dining room table seats 6
DINING ROOM VIEW
& OTHER FACTS
- gas forced air heat
- central air conditioner
- all rooms carpeted
* All of our cottages feature fully equipped kitchens, screened porches, air conditioning and heating, picnic / patio tables, and T.V.
Interested in renting this cottage?
Quaint Cottages. is in the process updating our online reservation system. Until then, we ask that you bear with us and check for availability and make your reservations the “old fashion” way by giving us a phone call.
If you have general questions, you are welcome to send an e-mail. However, please do NOT send credit card information via e-mail.
In the upcoming months, we hope to have the entire reservation process automated and online. (Although you can still call us and talk to a real person, who will be happy to assist you.)
The Staff at Quaint Cottages.
Mail: Quaint Cottages
35 Center Street
Douglas, MI 49406
Phone: (269) 857-1750
Fax: (269) 857-8181