- The Saugatuck Dunes State Park just north of Goshorn Lake has over 1,000 acres of natural dunes and undeveloped Lake Michigan shoreline.
- approximately 702 sq. ft.
- 1 1/2 bathroom (tub/shower)
- 2 bedrooms (1 king), (2 dbls)
- cottage sleeps a maximum of 6
- beautiful, natural view of woods
- adjacent to play area and laundry facilities
- daily / weekly rental rates
See the location of this cottage on the resort map.
DINING ROOM &
- gas oven & stove
- fully furnished
- dining room table seats 6
LIVING ROOM & BEDROOM VIEWS
& OTHER FACTS
- gas forced air heat
- central air conditioner
- all rooms carpeted
- larger master suite with king-size bed
- Nostalgic cottage site - main room was early 50's log cabin - photos on display
- picnic area with privacy
* All of our cottages feature fully equipped kitchens, screened porches, air conditioning and heating, picnic / patio tables, and T.V.
Interested in renting this cottage?
Quaint Cottages. is in the process updating our online reservation system. Until then, we ask that you bear with us and check for availability and make your reservations the “old fashion” way by giving us a phone call.
If you have general questions, you are welcome to send an e-mail. However, please do NOT send credit card information via e-mail.
In the upcoming months, we hope to have the entire reservation process automated and online. (Although you can still call us and talk to a real person, who will be happy to assist you.)
The Staff at Quaint Cottages.
Mail: Quaint Cottages
35 Center Street
Douglas, MI 49406
Phone: (269) 857-1750
Fax: (269) 857-8181