- The Saugatuck Dunes State Park just north of Goshorn Lake has over 1,000 acres of natural dunes and undeveloped Lake Michigan shoreline.
- vinyl siding
- approximately 2,000 sq. ft.
- built in 2006
- 2 stall garage with loft (only for owners use, not renters)
- 3 1/2 bathroom
- 4 bedrooms (1 queen), (1 queen), (1 queen & 1 dbl), (2 dbls)
- cottage sleeps a maximum of 12
- daily / weekly rental rates
See the location of this cottage on the resort map.
- gas oven & stove
- fully furnished
- dining room table seats 4 which is to the left of the 4 bar stools
EXTERIOR & INTERIOR VIEWS
& OTHER FACTS
- gas forced air heat
- central air conditioner
- hardwood floors or carpet
- master bedroom has a queen sized bed
- screen porch and deck overlooking Goshorn Lake
- magnificent view of Goshorn Lake
* All of our cottages feature fully equipped kitchens, screened porches, air conditioning and heating, picnic / patio tables, and T.V.
Interested in renting this cottage?
Quaint Cottages has an online reservation system for your convenience. The link below will take you directly to Quaint Cottages' webpage describing this cottage property. Once there, you are welcome to complete the online reservation process.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK AVAILABILITY and MAKE A RESERVATION.
We are also more than happy to make your reservations the “old fashion” way by giving us a phone call during normal business hours. You can still call us and talk to a real person, who will be happy to assist you.
If you have general questions, you are welcome to send an e-mail. However, please do NOT send credit card information via e-mail.
The Staff at Quaint Cottages.
Mail: Quaint Cottages
35 Center Street
Douglas, MI 49406
Phone: (269) 857-1750
Fax: (269) 857-8181